- 4 pack of assorted sizes
- 5 inch circle, 9x9 inch square, 9x12 inch rectangle, 12x12 square
- Alternative to cling film/ tin foil
- Keeps food fresh
- Recycled fabric with organic, locally sourced beeswax
- 100% plastic free packaging
- Please choose a colour and your beeswax wraps will be sent in a pattern of that colour. If you require a specific pattern, please pick your favourite pattern from the ‘Available fabrics’ page and then type your chosen fabric number in the ‘fabric number’ box
To wash: Use cool or lukewarm water and dish soap (if extra dirty) to wash beeswax wraps. Leave them to airdry once washed.
These wraps do not like heat so do not use them with hot water including the dishwasher or washing machine, the microwave, hob or oven. Also, don't leave them in direct sunlight or cover bowls of hot food.
When your beeswax wraps are no longer usable, use them as a natural fire starter or compost them!